Request for mode 06 information

Does anyone know where I can find Chrysler mode 06 scan tool information? I have found websites with information for Ford and GM but nothing for Chrysler. My scantool instructions say to check the factory service manual for test IDs and definitions. I have a 2004 Dakota service manual and I can't find this information anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Dennis B

Reply to
Dennis

I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota factory service manual on cd . I also bought a subscription for my Dakota at AllData. I can't find any Chrysler mode 06 information there either. The information that they have is the same as my service manual so they were no help. I have an Actron scan tool that has a diagnostic monitor test function. It displays the test ID's as a hexadecimal number.I need to find what the definitions are. According to Actron the test ID's and definitions are supposed to be in the factory service manual. I'm not saying it's not, but I can't find it. Thanks, Dennis.

Reply to
Dennis

I hope you dont mind me picking ur brain, you said you could find mode 6 info for gm and ford, Where would I be able to get the Ford Mode 6 "definitions"?? Thanks in advance for your help.

Rafael

Reply to
papiichuulo

Check this website

$06/Default.aspx?G=1999_Ford>I think Ford has mode $06 information on their website also.

Reply to
Dennis

Here are a few sites: Chrysler: '

'
Have not tried this one, Ford:'
'
this one does havethe "TID's & "CID's", Chevrolet: '
'
this one only has the "DTC codes". You have to do some looking around in these sites to find the OBD II info. I have other site addresses for most makes. I work for a small independant and theses were in one of the training manuals. Also some sites require a subscription fee. :frown:

Dean

Reply to
discnik