AMG SL73

I have been trying to find out information about the above model produced in

1999-2001 (I think) Can anyone provide any information in regard to the following questions:

Were any produced in Right Hand Drive? How many (approximately) were built? What sort of prices are they fetching and where? Are there any good detailed pictures of one (eg under bonnet, pictures showing differences in body styling and interior between AMG and non-AMG SL's

Also if there is anyone out there who can sensibly comment on the pros/cons of one of these compared to the AMG SL60, and MB SL600, that would be super.

Thanks again,

Reply to
Wallace James

Hi,

I can tell you quite a bit about these cars. If you post a spam proofed email address I'll send you a phone number.

K.R. graham.

Reply to
Driver 99

Do you think it's not AMG but Brabus? The latter has expanded the V12 motors to larger capacity and to the ridiculous amount of horsepower.

I hate to say but if the SL is fitted with optional Sport edition, you don't see much difference between AMG and regular Sport edition except for the missing zero at the end of model designation. That is, until recently, they did not fit AMG decal.

Oliver

Wallace James wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society

Why not post here? I'm sure others would like to know what you are telling Driver 99...

Oliver

Driver 99 wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society