Various Classic Car stuff

Cleaning out some storage space as yielded a vast amount of various classic car components.

I believe most of it belongs to a MG B and a Wolseley model. But most likely am wrong.

Have a look at:

and let me know if you're interested in anything.

In addition I have the two front and backseat of the same Wolseley car, but they look in pretty bad nick and I don't assume they're worth anything.

Reply to
PeterT

The windscreen and sidescreens are surely early Spridget. If the screen is laminated I might be interested. Hardtop may be from same car but is not works pattern - looks nice though (but I already have works one). Those rear brake cylinders look very Spridget also.

Reply to
Les Rose

Les Rose

Thanks, I'll add that to the description on the page. At least I know a little bit more now.

Reply to
PeterT