Wanted - Alfa 33 series 3 16v

I'm looking for an series 2 Alfa 33 16v 1.7 to help my car live (a lot) longer.

Does anyone have one of these, maybe one thats rusty as a rusty thing, that I can buy - I'm in need of a good engine and front suspension as well as a passenger seat (white/red diamonds pattern) and an aerial assembly.

I know that it isn't quite a classic car yet but I love my alfa, but really can't run to brand new bits.

Please email me on turbo snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or call me on 0774 777 5909

Adam H

-- UK Data Protection Act 1988 - this email address is not to be used for the purpose of any direct marketing purpose. Compensation will be sought from anyone doing so, in accordance with the act.

Reply to
Rev. Alfa Adam

I got one for sale.

Ahhh. Something up with my engine. Not sure what it is - I _think_ it's timing, but I could be wrong.

Passenger seat is in good condition, though.

Emailed. And possibly _not_ a good idea to post your phone no. on usenet.

Reply to
SteveH