Wossat?

Just curious - Sunday Times Magazine22/3/09, Page 60 - just wonder what the car is? Probably American, presumably two door judging by thr lerngth of the visible one, very uncomfortable treatment around the C pillar (or should that be B as there's only two of them) and what looks like lots of clip-on plastic trim around the wheel arches and door frame. Massive front overhang. Olds Toronado? Picture taken in 1985. Not my period or my continent, not classic or UK, so sorry pardon. Anoraks to be washed and ironed by O Christ Hundred Hours, please.

GMacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

"Geoff Mackenzie" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

And for those of us who don't bother further lining Murdoch's pocket?

Reply to
Adrian

Just curious - How the f*ck do you expect anyone to be able to answer?

Reply to
Steve Firth

If you happened to see the magazine and knew what the car was then that's how you would be able to answer. If you didn't see it or didn't recognise the car then you don't need to answer. Not that difficult.

GMacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

Hellow newbie, come back when you've figured out Usenet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

What a strange response! Newbie - er, no. As I'm sure other members of this NG will attest I've been around for a few years. Always had helpful responses to queries, and I hope have been able to provide useful info where it's been something within my area of knowledge and experience.

In what way do you consider I have not "figured out" Usenet?

Mackenzie

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

From your silly response.

"If you didn't see it or didn't recognise the car then you don't need to answer. Not that difficult."

Reply to
Steve Firth

Had a bad day Steve, or is it the time of the month for the left hand, can't you just change at 100?

Alan...

Reply to
Alan Smith

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Geoff Mackenzie" saying something like:

If the ST mag is online, please point out the page.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It is, and the story appears but only one of the pictures although there's plenty of room for the rest. Of course it's not the picture I was interested in.... Never mind, it wasn't that important.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie