WTD: Rover v8 engine

I'm after a Rover v8 engine, preferably a 3.5 with the higher compression ratio.

Condition is not too important as I plan on rebuilding it anyway. However being close to the North West UK is.

Looking in the region of 100 to 150UKP, maybe more if all ancillaries are present.

Many thanks

SJC

Remove NOMORESPAM to reply.

Reply to
Simon Clayton

If you mean the early one, an SD1 unit is a better bet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman