Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Keyless Fob
would anyone know if a fob for a 2001 would work on a 2000 & would you program it the same way? Reading the ad for a 2001 model, they claim it won't work & that it has to be programed by the dealer,...
2
2

Engine Swap
Has anyone put a bigblock in a 76 corvette? What are the issues if any? Stephen
6
6

Slight traction problem...How would you like to have this Guys job and be paid well besides ?!

GTR vs GTR Spec Nismo vs GTR Spec-V
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR is officially the world's fastest production car at the track. Here are the OFFICIAL fastest times. I don't think the official times has the FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR ON THE TRACK...

Which One?
Hi Just wanted to get some opinions on which of these would be better in the long run. I'm planning on keeping and driving it for a while - probably years.Would the C4 be better because of the lower...
20
20

Re: Oskilloskooppi
Fingridistä ydinupottaja. 07.06.2008 oli näemmä turhaa etsiä edes lehdistä päivää aiemmin julkaistua ilouutista energiamarkkinoiltamme. Jotain todella outoa tiedotussensuuripakoa Suomen...

Suggestion on Corvette year to buy
I am interested in purchasing a Corvette and would like a suggestion on a year or year range. I am just going to use it as a fun "driver" and I would like it to be probably no older than 12 to 15...
4
4

Important Question
What happens to GM Reproduction parts as part of the GM Banruptcy?
5
5

Opinions?
I have looked at an '82 CE. No longer a numbers matching car (not important to me), it has a 350/330 horse GM crate engine and a 700R4 crate transmission, both with about 4,000 miles on them. It has a...
8
8

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...
10
10

changing parking lights
would any one know how to change the front parking light on a 99? and while we're at it, how about the driving /fog light? thanks.
1
1

Inaccurate C3 fuel reading
I have a 76 and the fuel guage is all over the map. It seems to be sticking. It usually will read right off the map - full, full, full. Then If I stop or decelerate suddenly it will go down to where...
4
4

factory tint
would anybody know what the 2000 's have for factory tint? thanks.
1
1

Who posted about chrome?
Someone recently mentioned a place in MA that did rechroming at 2 levels, "show" and "driver". Anyone remember the post - or know of the company?? -W
1
1

A 'vette' does a backflip trying to do a wheelie
Time for some body work : Please visit AtTheDragStrip.com!