1980 Red Vette New Interior and Sound System in CT

I am selling my 1980 Vette. It has a new tan interior and sound system all installed by the Corvette Center in Newington, CT. 76,000 miles. Runs great. The paint is weak in a few spots, the body is in very good condition. $9,500. Please e-mail me for pictures or with your phone number so we can speak.

Reply to
Brian

Brian, do you have a link where we can see the car?

Reply to
Cool Jet

How does a seller think that they will be taken seriously if they do not provide a picture of the item for sale. Especially a car !! What does this look like, the newspaper classifieds to you ? Pictures speak more than words on the internet when selling something.

Reply to
E_Tar

he said email him for pics

Reply to
WayneC

Wayne, I know what he said. I see no reason for me to e-mail him. If he's serious about selling his car, he should provide a link with pics. I agree with E-Tar's response to your comment.

Reply to
Cool Jet

I don't know what the comment was, but if I were selling my Vette, I'd have to send pix by email because I have no site on which to post them. I'm fairly knowledgeable on the computer, but not with the available market for things like this. I just don't have the time to stay current. If I were to sell mine (which I'm not, currently, interested in doing), how would I post pix, or more pointedly, probably, where would I post them? Other than eBay.

Are there sites where a person can do this without it costing an arm or leg? I honestly don't know. Since the newsgroup is slow tonight, this seems like it might be a good time to ask.

Reply to
BDragon

Well, you could setup your pics on a multitude of free homepage websites.. just go to google and type in free homepages or free webspace and you will get access.

or another simple option is yahoo photo. you can upload all your pics of the car at every angle and post the link to the album.

Reply to
E_Tar

On or about Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:35:16 -0800, "BDragon" wrote or did cause to be written:

How about free (except for the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to set up?

Dale

I'm looking into all these suggestions. Thank you.

Reply to
BDragon