3-D Filler for Rear bumper colors

I've got a 2004 C5, lift back, silver and am thinking of putting on the 3-D filler CORVETTE letters found, for example, in Eckler's pg. 62. Any suggestions on the best color letters on a silver vette? Silver letters on a black or grey vette looks great but i'm thinking brakelight red or carbon fiber would look best on silver ... I know this is rather subjective but if you've seen a color that looks great on silver I'd like to hear about it. thanks. Leonard

Reply to
Leonard W. Howell, Jr.