Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need a 1981 Vette wiring diagram.....
The assembly manual has most of what I need, but it doesn't have what colors the wires are/were??? Can anyone help? E-mail to Thanks, Brucie
5
5

FS 1979 Corvette 4-speed
My 1979 Corvette is on ebay. Take a look if interested.

cool car insurance compare site
here is a cool site to check if you are being over charged for auto insurance
1
1

New 1976 Owner with Limited Skills
Group - I just bought my first Corvette -1976. I have no experience with working on cars at all, but am a fast learner. I drove it home last night and found out that the heat doesn't work. I'm not...
32
32

AC help (DAD)
Do you think this is a good deal? Mine is bad... also found them new for about $650
1
1

Locked out
'75 model. Yesterday I locked the driver's door like always by turning the knob inside and closing the door. Later in the day I wanted to open the driver's door again and the key wouldn't release the...
8
8

Thanksgiving!
Hope ALL had an enjoyable day!

Corvette Engine Removal - Tech Article
Hi Corvette Friends, Just put together a Engine Removal Procedure on a 1967 side pipe car This is applicable to many early GM cars: To see the article go to: click on technical documents and links...

The new C7?
Richard van Vliet '98 ST1100 PamMy '06 CBF600S Junior '07 Volvo C30 2,4i
1
1

1971 Corvette--Problems Starting
Have a 71 Corvette that has been sitting for about 6 years....Put a decent amount of stableizer in the tank before it sat. Replaced the coil, condenser and the points under the cap looked to be o.k.--...
4
4

Strange behavior on 2000
All, My 2000 all of a sudden started with warnings on the dash. The obvious "Service Engine Soon" but also "Reduce Engine..." then "Check Tire Pressure" and "Low Fuel." The thing is that tire pressure...
12
12

eBay Motors Car Selling
Most folks aren't getting the best value when selling their used cars simply because they don't know any better!
3
3

rams horn manifolds
can anyone tell me who might have the spark plug wire heat shields that go along with rams horn center dump manifolds that were OEM on various older corvettes. I'm using a 98 Vortec 5.7 with rams horn...
2
2

top ten best resale value cars
Only American car: Corvette, because it's such a good value when new.
3
3

Fuel injection
Looking for information books on fuel injection for C4 's for tuning and modification
4
4