95 lt 1

he all, can any one tell me the injector pounds on a stock lt1?

Ken 95/04

Reply to
Ken King

Bob I

I thought 84-93 were 24 lbs while 94-96 were 26lbs? I could be wrong tho.

Reply to
benf802961

Reply to
Bob I

I used 24# FORD blue top injectors in my 1985..direct replacement..better than GM injectors and much cheaper..( summit racing sells them)...I think a set of 8 cost me about $250....don't know the current price..but they are really good.

Reply to
grayfox