Cool Link!

Here's a link to a touching website which is really appropriate for the day:

✖

that was pretty cool... thanks for posting..
--
"Key"

Add pictures here
✖
Very nice....
--
Z˙RiX (<>..<>)

Add pictures here
✖
I have a CD of this song and play it often in my '99 Coupe.
How many of us had our first Vette experience during or as a result of the Vietnam war? I did. A friend was baby sitting a '66 convertible for a buddy who had shipped out. We took it out for a cruise down the blvd and I was hooked forever.
utahbuck '99 Coupe

Add pictures here
✖
utahbuck wrote:

Bought my first Vette from a guy at work who got drafted just prior to the Vietnam war... dunno what happened to him. Then I got called for a physical about 18 months later, by which time I had sold the 61 and bought a used 63. I joined the Navy rather than be drafted into the infantry. The 63 spent considerable time in storage over the following 5 years.
Add pictures here
✖