Corvette show - May 25 - NH

The Gate City Corvette Club will be holding their 29th annual show at Anheuser-Busch, Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack, NH on Sunday, May 25. This event supports the American Cancer Society through "Corvettes Conquer Cancer" and the Nashua Soup Kitchen. Registration beginning at 8:30am. The entry fee is $20.00 for Corvettes or we have available a non-judged Corvette corral for $10.00. There is no entry fee for spectators, but contributions to our charities are appreciated.

For info:

- Bobb -