why does this Ferrari look like a Corvette?

When does a Corvette look like a Ferrari and when Ferrari looks like a Corvette? When Chevy brought out it's new Corvette it had the headlights of a Ferrari. Now it looks like a Ferrari will look like a Corvette.

me

You mean they look like that because they put them on the front, or because they put one on each side? I noticed that the tail lights were on the back and they made them the same color, what's your point?

Reply to
Dad

Maybe it is because Corvette kicks Ferrari's ass at Le Mans.

Reply to
Fred C. Dobbs

If you look at the sideview, you'd see his point.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

If you're talking about the headlights why would I be looking at it sideways? My guess would be that Ferrari doesn't think it looks like a Corvette.You see the point?

Reply to
Dad

I wasn't talking about the headlights, I was talking about the sideview. It has VERY very similar lines to a C5 or C6 for that matter since they both look alike form the side. Anyway... you'd think Ferrari could do better than that..

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

His point, the one you said I would see, was the headlights. They are nowhere near the Corvettes design. People tend to see what they want to see and make it an issue. In this case I took it as a troll type of post and responded in kind.

Reply to
Dad

I guess I didn't read it that way. I took it to mean that the headlights were non-popup and behind glass (whatever you call that new style) on the new Vettes AND that the new car looked like a Vette. Which it has the same lines from the side. Know what I mean?

If he was trolling.. well then I guess we both took the bait. Let's see if you bite again. :-)

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

Actually I didn't take the bait, you did. If he wasn't a troll my guess is that he would have contributed to the post with a follow up, which he didn't.

Reply to
Dad

You did bite again...

He's probably on the phone with his lawyer right now to find out exactly WHAT he said at this point.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

Now you're talking about biting, when it was bait, or was it headlights no, it was the side view. He said, she said, you're very hard to follow. You need to make up your mind and stay on subject. I'm sure his lawyer will tell him that you just read it wrong.

Reply to
Dad