Has anyone tried adding sound insulation to the rear of thier C5/6 ?

If so, did it make much difference in reducing road noise ? Where did you apply it , and, is there space above the wheel wells black plastic lining ?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
dave

Once the tires were changed, the overall sound level dropped below that of the C4. Further reduction is achieved by turning my hearing aids OFF and the radio UP. Difficult now to hear the passenger but, one can't have everything! (:-)

Reply to
PJ

What ever you do don't put Michelin tires on it because they are noise generators. Many kits and insulation instructions out there on the net in the forums. Then there is the kit offered by Lingenfelter

plus a number of others. Peltor has the best noise reduction system available.

Reply to
Dad

My question has nothing to do with C5s and C6s.. ...but is there a seperator available for c3s ? I usually keep my gym bag and a duffel with cleaning supplies and tools for the vette in the rear compartment... Is there sort of a seperator with the vette logo in the center for c3s anywhere ?

I know c5s have one.. see link below...

E_Tar

oops sorry... I'll post it in the main... it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed here... silly E_Tar

Reply to
E_Tar

Reply to
Jeff