Pic of White Jeep w/black wheels?

Hi Everyone;
I was hoping you guys could help me out a bit. I have a white 97 YJ Sport with Grizzly rims (15 x 7 I think?) and P225/75R15 tires. Well
it's time for new tires and I'd like to make things look a bit "cooler". Anyway, I've been thinkng about getting the AR767 black wheels. I've been talking to a local store that does lifts etc. on jeeps. He recommended I get the AR767 15 X 8 wheels with BFG AT 31/10.5 tires.
So, I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a white Jeep with black rims. Also, do you think that combination will make much of a difference in filling up my wheel wells? I don't think I have the cash for a lift at this point since I have 3 kids in college (it's like an open artery of cash flowing out).
Thanks for your help!
Joe
Look at this one..
http://www.knology.net/~bmccune/jeep/its_alive.jpg
Ben 95 YJ 2.5L

That Jeep is smaller than stock!
http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/trips/tuttle200306/tuttle200306-054_720.jpg
This one kinda looks silver...
http://www.can4x4.com/irc/members/s2/lars.jpg
http://www.nensha.com/wet/Moab/day1/images/dscf2341.jpg
Do it. hth, n.

Actually, it is Stock except for the Ford 8.8 I put in.. What can I say.. It is a project in the works.. It used to be my DD but now it is my toy... I have wheeled it.. Mostly mud and fire trails.. But I want to do more.. LOL
Ben 95 YJ 2.5L

I wasn't bad mouthin ya, Ben. Everyone hasta start somewhere. n.

Black is blah. It's so 'in', it's out. Your white Jeep will look far better with white wagon wheels:
http://www.geekthing.com/~robf/jeep/images/newmeats.jpg
Aside from color, the shop's wheel & tire recommendations are good for your 97 TJ (you wrote YJ but you meant TJ, right?).
Steve http://xjeep.dyndns.org
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Jackmans. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
Steve wrote:

If you have a '97, then its a TJ, not a YJ. If it has coil springs, then it's a TJ, if it has leaf springs, it isn't a 97, it's earlier, and then it is a YJ.
with Grizzly rims (15 x 7 I think?) and P225/75R15 tires. Well

That would look hot, or cool depending on how old you are.

If you really have a YJ, then those tires will be a tight fit, but they should be fine in a TJ.
Thanks everybody for the pics and advice. I did screw up - it is a 97 TJ.
By the way I'm 47 so, I guess I'll have to settle for "cool" instead of "hot" :)
Jeff Strickland wrote:

31 x 10.50s will fit under a TJ with stock rims. It'll be cool. My first choice would be chrome though, not black.

it
cash
If I wanted the tires to stick out past the flares a bit, would it be possible to get 31's on rims wider than 15 x 8 without having to modify anything . If yes, any suggestions as to the proper rim and 31" tire widths would be appreciated.
Thanks Again
Joe
If I wanted the tires to stick out past the flares a bit, would it be possible to get 31's on rims wider than 15 x 8 without having to modify anything . If yes, any suggestions as to the proper rim and 31" tire widths would be appreciated.
Thanks Again
Joe
Sticking out is determined by the back spacing of the rims ; the more they stick out, the more stress you are putting on your wheel bearings and the more shit will fly off your tyres.

And away from the car:
http://www.billhughes.com/46jeepPismo.jpg
God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Dave Milne wrote:

Thanks Guys!