Need bill of materials & serial # for parts

Hi

Can anyone please tell me how I can locate the part and serial numbers for the parts that came from the factory for my `04 Corvette?

In particular, brake system, rear end, tranny, etc. Major parts. I want to verify what is on my car now is what was shipped.

Thank you very much. TF

Reply to
TF

Not just the bom, but how I can locate the part & ser. numbers on the actual parts. Thanks again, TF

Reply to
TF