Re: OT- prepping car for daughter at college

Get the car registered in her name as soon as she is 18. You do not need the liability for her driving.
I also have the insurance and all in my kids' name. All insurance payments
come from the kid and I reimburse the kid. I do not want my name anywhere if there is a lawsuit.
I live in California, btw.
Had one kid crash when car was still registered to me. You haven't lived until you are on the dirty end of a lawsuit.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.