Those NEW "fancy" LED lights for the C3s

Greetings All,

I've been pondering over getting those new LED lights for my 1980 corvette, but thought I might stick around a little longer for the other ones to come available then change all 4 at the same time...

Question is :

Anyone 1st of all know if the other lights are also going to come out in an LED type light as well ? Also, what do the new LED lights look like, or work like, on the C3s...

Further question is :

Can you get a middle back window LED light for the C3s ? As the number of cars that have nearly climbed up my bottom with a sudden stop is pretty scarry.....

Thanks in Advance And nice to be back

Paradox

Reply to
Paradox