Under what conditions do Carb. Air Bleeds need resizing ?

On my Mighty Demon 800 carb, ive got 2 sets of idle air bleeds and 2 sets of high speed air bleeds. Im wondering under what conditions the air bleeds need changing ? What would be the indicators that the idle air bleeds need enlargening , and, same for the high speed air bleeds ? Thanks. I cant find too much info on this issue by googling.

Dave

Reply to
dave

It just like a Holley. There is a lot of info on the web about them. What is the Demon on?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to
Ric Seyler

'What is the Demon on? Al'

REPLY: Its on my 1970 vette, 468 cid , Edelbrock Alum Oval Port Heads, Air Gap Dual Plane Intake.

Reply to
dave