Vanity plate help

Now you're getting out of hand, I can't see how handicapped and the aged has anything in common!!! I think you should keep the one that's on it, "PIMP" never has hurt business yet. ;-p

Reply to
Dad

How about "Diode" or "Diodes". It's your handle, why not use it?

Brian

Reply to
bad65

How about "Diode" or "Diodes". It's your handle, why not use it?

Brian

Reply to
bad65

Sorry for the double post. My browser has not been cooperating with me lately.

Reply to
bad65

"68L79" "MY 68" "MY1968" "68COUP" "68C3" "1968C3" "ITSA68"

Bumper sticker: "Honk if you do what you're told".

Reply to
Tip

Man, you've got a good memory!!

Greg spoke thusly...

Reply to
Diode

Reply to
ROBERT S AMP BA Drake

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
Greg

The plates on one of my vehicles is "IMA 71." Weird no one had it yet.

Reply to
BDragon

SWT6T8 SWET68 IMA6T8 BAD6T8 FAST68 DIODE DIODE1 GO 6T8

68 OU1 CLASSY

I'd go with GIMP Remember the guy in Pulp Fiction? LOL

Hey Diode!!! Long time no see!!! Hope all is well with you

Reply to
Tom