VOTR - Denver

Anyone go to the Vettes on the Rockies (VOTR) this past week?

I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76 I rented a Dodge Magnum - boy did I miss my cars upon seeing the Vette caravan.

Empty3

1990 White Coupe 2000 White Coupe
Reply to
Empty3

I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76 I rented a Dodge Magnum - boy did I miss my cars upon seeing the Vette caravan.

Empty3

1990 White Coupe 2000 White Coupe

And you're going to post the pictures where???? ;-))

Reply to
Dad

Sorry Dad, no pics, I didn't even bring my camera on this trip (business trip). I'll learn to take my camera everywhere, just in case. Kansas City is next : )

Empty3

Reply to
Empty3