What is an HA suffix code on a 327?

327 Long block casting #3782870, Code FOIO4HA, casting date of L304 was running when removed from car in 1968. Heads casting #3782461, cast dates E84, they have been removed. Have checked and rechecked the above numbers are what is on the block. Any ideas? Thanks
Reply to
Nancy Rothschild

Have checked a few websites but not found the HA suffix code. I did find that the block was used in cars and trucks from '62-'65 and has a 2-bolt mains. I would assume means it wasn't a hi-performance application.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats

We told you this several times on your last thread.

Casting L304 ==> Dec. 30, 1964

Assembly stamp F0I04HA ===>

F = Flint 0I = Jan 04 = 4th day HA = 1965 327-275 hp manual trans 4 bbl full size passenger

Reply to
Tom in Missouri