1997 Dodge Grand Caravan - Electrical Probs??

I have a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan ES, 151335 miles. Within the past six months, my van's wipers started to go on by themselves, usually while turning a corner. Also, while just driving striaight down the road, we'd hear the "ding" of the fuel guage alert/light. At the same time, the Traction Control OFF signal comes on... and the ABS light comes on. This is usually only for a split second or two (just long enough to notice all of these). Then all the alert lights would go out and the fuel guage returns to normal. It's happening more and more frequently. Very strange.

Today, I took the van in for a NY State Inspection. Everything was fine until they hooked up the Emmissions Test computer. It read "NOT READY" and gave NO CODES. They told me to take it to a dealer to have the electrical harnesses checked.

Can you give me any advice on what I should expect? What specifically should I ask them to check??

Thanks for your help. amerk20

Reply to
amerk20