2002 Caravan Headlight Causes single chime

Hello,

I am reposting this message as I was sent away on business just after posting and didn't get a chance to follow up with the reply that was received. If anyone has come across this problem please send any advice you may have...

I have a 2002 Caravan SE. Recently I have noticed that shortly after I

turn on the headlights I hear a single chime. I am not sure if this an error that is caused by a self-test on the headlight system or not. After hearing the chime I can turn the lights on and off as many times as I want. The chime will not occur again until I turn off the ignition and start it back up.

Is this an indicator of a more serious problem? No lights or other indicators are visible on the console.

Thank you!

Reply to
The Dude