94 Dodge Caravan makes grinding bump, bump, bump noise

I think that this is the wheel bearings on the drivers side, but is there any way to check without taking it apart? The only reason I'm asking is because I don't have the cash for the manual AND the wheel bearings, and I've never done the replacement before, so I don't know what I'll be getting into. Thx!

Reply to
choppermike