Front sway bar '94 Caravan

I went to change the front outer sway bar bushings on my '94 Caravan SE and found out the hard way those bolts are very hard to get out--snapped two of them off. I'd recommend heating the area up where possible before attempting this. The lower control arm into which the sway bar bracket is bolted is cast iron, and the bolts are prone to corroding and breaking off, which turns what you expect to be a 5 minute job into hours. Glad it was my vehicle instead of a customer's.

Reply to
James Goforth