95 Intrepid 3.5L 214k

Help!!! With all the sensors and relays where to begin? Engine surges while accelerating or at speed. Engine quits while driving, will not start then starts after 20 minutes. will start with a dead miss and then run fine while driving. Will stall pulling up to a corner.Power brakes will quit (no boost)then come back on. Only fault code is low speed fan ground fault. Do I look for a ground problem or replace the computer? Whatever happened to points and a condenser anyway?

Reply to
blueeyes269

The fact that the engine quits and misses tells me possibly the crank sensor or even the cam sensor is loosing signal and casuing all your problems. It does not have to set a code to be a bad sensor. you would almost have to have the system scanned and monitor those sensors to see what is happening.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname