Checking

Mike... How is the body crash damage doing. Are you 100% yet? I use Acupuncture, Photon lights and vitamin E with good results. Last week bought a 2004 Yamaha TW200. In great shape and looks like new. Can't hardly wait till spring to go riding with our sons and 6 year old grand daughter ( will be 7 in January) I bought her a Honda Z 50 a couple years ago but she just started this year. Think positive and get well. Warren

Reply to
WW

I generally use Bondo, metal filler, fiberglass and paint...

Reply to
m00nbat