crankshaft sensor on 1997 chysler LHS

Where is the crank position sensor located on a 1997 Chysler LHS with a 3.5 liter engine. My car has been jerking, spitting , and having duck
since Sunday afternoon. I recieve a code 11 when I did the self test using the ign. switch. I change the cam sensor on today and it seemed to run somewhat better, but by the time I left my house and drove about 2 miles to work it stalled in the parking lot. I tried to restart it, but it will not start. I think it's the crankshaft sensor, but I am not for sure. Can anyone help. If I can located it, I will change it and see if this is really the problem.
Madd

Mounted on the passenger side engine block next to the transmission.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

Thanks a million
maxpower wrote:

Thanks a million

duck
about
not
That was 2 million!
maxpower wrote:

The info was worth it. I hope it works.
with

test
seemed
it,
am
and
Make sure when you put the sensor in the hole you press firmly on it while tightening the bolt. There should be a piece of paper stuck to the sensor. That is to get the correct air gap.....don't pull it off
maxpower wrote:

Well , I replace the sensor and the car still will not start. There was no paper stuck to the sensor, should there have been. Would this cause the car not to start. I am at my wits end. I have to be in Pittsburgh on Friday morning. It's a twelve hour drive from where I live. Thinking about a rental, but didn't want to take that route.
Im at worked and just checked on that, I stand corrected, there is no shim on that sensor for that year. Your probably gonna have to have someone monitor the engine controller with a scan tool to see what is going on. A fuel pressure test would be a good idea now also.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech