door lock problems - intrepid '95

Hey everyone,

I am having problems with the driver's side door lock. I can't seem to get the key in. Once I do I can't turn the key and it seams that the key gets stuck inside. I sprayed some electrical connection cleaner in it and that seams to help. I was wonder if a 3-in-1 would do the job. Also I have key less entry but it stop working to. I was wondering if anyone knew where it might be located as it is after market as it is also a remote start (which also stopped working). This brings me to my next question, how do you trouble shoot the remote start/key less entry?

Thanks,

Carl

carlbernardi