1994 Explorer 4 door

I need to find the left side quarter panel to get to the door lock mod to reprogram the keyless entry. I'm not sure were the left side quarter panel is

Reply to
Steve

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about the module you are looking for is in the inside rear panel near the jack storage. I didn't think they could be reprogrammed. I thought all you could do was look at the module (with a flashlight) and read the code off the outside of it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Reply to
Bill Rubino

I wasnt aware that a 94 Explorer had keyless (keypad) entry. In 94 the keyless remote was a dealer add on and if thats true, the module is located next to the driver's left foot under the side kick panel. At least thats where it was on mine. And it only had remote entry, not keypad entry.

Reply to
dicko

My thoughts almost exactly, except it is on the passenger side (and right foot), at least on my '92.

Reply to
Ulysses