Dynasty Backseat Lights

I have a ?89 Dynasty, and the children fiddle with the backseat lights and sometimes they are left on, draining the battry.

What can I do about it? Do I need to take out a fuse or the lights inside, or there is a more elegant solution.

Thanks!

Reply to
steve

when my kids were small they would do the same thng, I told them to leave the lites alone and that was it!!! or yes you can remove the bulb.

Reply to
damnnickname

"damnnickname" wrote: > when my kids were small they would do the same thng, I told > them to leave > the lites alone and that was it!!! > or yes you can remove the bulb.

Guess I will remove the bulb. My kids are ruly, but their friends....

Reply to
steve

How about pulling the door panel and removing the wiring connector from the switch?

Raymond Sirois KU2S SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS

607-733-5745 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000
Reply to
Raymond Sirois

"Raymond Sirois" wrote: > On 8 Apr 2005 00:41:23 -0400, steve > > wrote: > > >I have a ?89 Dynasty, and the children fiddle with the > backseat lights > >and sometimes they are left on, draining the battry. > >

Just to clarify, I am referring to the study lights, not the ones that come on/off due to door being open/closed.

Reply to
steve

How about telling the kids to leave the lights alone. Then if they still don't listen, kick them in the ass!

Reply to
David

Just to clarify, is not the switch that activates those lights located in the armrest of the rear door? They are in my wife's 93 Dynasty LE...