hemi 2005 transmission dipstick

hemi 2005 transmission dipstick Where can I get one? Someone said that they were $35.

Reply to
godspath

They are available on line or from the tool guys who travel to the transmission repair places. It's a Mercedes 5-speed transmission fluid level "tool." I found them on the internet a while back, but didn't save the link.

You have to know the Mercedes model for the 5-speed automatic that's in the Magnum to be certain you get the right dipstick.

Dan

Reply to
Dan