2005 4Runner - ATF Dipstick??

Just got a 2005 4Runner SR5 and I can't find the ATF dipstick. No mention of it in the owner's manual and haven't found anything here in usenet.

Looking at the underneath of the ATF pan, I can see what looks like an injection port.

Anybody know where or if the truck has a dipstick?

Reply to
randy.bates

snipped-for-privacy@vanderbilt.edu wrote: || Just got a 2005 4Runner SR5 and I can't find the ATF dipstick. No || mention of it in the owner's manual and haven't found anything here || in usenet. || || Looking at the underneath of the ATF pan, I can see what looks like || an injection port. || || Anybody know where or if the truck has a dipstick?

This ng sure has a few of them.

Reply to
Liberal|sarl|airs|

Reply to
Car Guy

Reply to
MDT Tech®

It's sealed. It uses the new WS trans fluid... $60/gallon. Dealer service only, but the design is for it never to NEED service.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer
Reply to
invalid unparseable

Not yet, but I assume they will be in time.

Reply to
MDT Tech®