How to remove Rear Wiper 97 Caravan

I have looked for instructions on this, but have not had much luck.

I need to remove the rear Wiper arm from the motor shaft. This is on a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Does anyone have instructions...(pictures is a plus) on how to do this?. I can not see a clip of any kind that holds it on the motor shaft.

Can someone please help me?

Mark

Reply to
Fiesta

There is a small latch clip that holds the wiper arm onto the post (shaft) located at 12:00 position on the wiper arm. Normally you would insert a screwdriver against this clip and the wiper arm base and give it a twist (the clip opens and does not come off). This will allow the arm to be removed by rocking it off the post shaft, however the wiper end could become somewhat seized to the post. Try holding a thin piece of wood near the post to protect gate and window and pry up under the wiper arm (where it goes over the post) with a large screwdriver or prybar using common sense with pressure so you don't damage the gate or window.-

Reply to
Wrench007 via CarKB.com