Ron Seiden

Depends on the engine - is it used in a car? Does the car have performance parts?

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I don't know about your 2004, but there's some great upgrades for a few select old ones. See

for more info. :-) I've often thought it would be fun to squeeze some more out of my 92 with a

3.2 v6. Sounds like that engine has lots of potential, but no one has done anything with that particular varation of it... Oh well... Perhaps someone here can offer us both some suggestions...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

It's the standard EFI 3.3L V-6. I was hoping I could find not only engine stuff (good exhaust system, maybe even with headers, better intake/filter, etc.) but also more performance oriented suspension stuff like stiffer shocks, bushings, etc. It seems one can't even find high performance engine/tranny control chips like what are available for so many trucks.

Reply to
Ron Seiden