2002 dodge stratus 2.7 v-6

the 'abs light' is blinking off and on while driving. What could be causing that? The brake fluid level is ok.

I cannot check the pads or anythings else in that area right now for it just toooooooo cold in the northeast to be out there just looking around. If I could be pointed to an area to look, it would be a great help.

Reply to
pchotspot

I don't know the Stratus specifically (JUST bought one), but, there are probably wheel speed sensors that are used in the ABS system. One or more may be faulty.

Reply to
jwardl