PIC: Dodge brings back HEMI ORANGE to the Challenger AGAIN!

You?ve clamored for it, so DODGE acted. Here?s another color update for all you Challenger fans: Classic HEMI Orange paint is now available again for order on the R/T and SRT8 Challengers ? and for R/T Classic Models, an added option of white dual wide side stripes.

But Challenger isn?t just about bringing back our best classic colors, it?s also about performance. So we?ve also brought back the Super Track Pak from the 1970s, adding in performance steering and brakes, three-season Goodyear F1 Tires, load-leveling shocks, and full-off ESP ? on the five-speed automatic as well as the six-speed manual transmission. The end result, for anyone not familiar with the Super Track Pak: Your Challenger will now get around the track even quicker. Who can argue with that?

See more Challengers here

and here
View the attachments for this post at:

JLA