PICS: The 2010 Dodge Challenger in DETONATOR YELLOW

The Dodge Challenger drips with style and not too bad comfort, plus it's plenty fun in its own right, too. As you all know, there's not a lot of new stuff going on with Chrysler's 2010 lineup, so to keep things interesting with the Challenger, they're doing it with colors. We've seen the big coupe in Plum Crazy already, and now, via Dodge, we have our first look at a Challenger R/T Classic in Detonator Yellow, the special "high impact" color that preceded the currently-available Plum Crazy. View the attachments for this post at:

JLA

now add a carbon fiber hood and SRT wing and I'll buy one once I win the lottery

Reply to
drdred