PICS: 2009 Dodge Challenger Sales Brochure out - UHQ Scans

In the galleries below, you'll find the full brochure for the 200 Dodge Challenger, and yeah, there's some good stuff to be found i there. We're particularly fond of the R/T Classic package, which get a coat of B5 Blue, 20" torq-thrust lookalikes, T/A-style stripes and the old-school script Challenger badge on the front fender Unfortunately, while Chrysler was cooking up the retro badging, the neglected to order up some nouveau Fratzogs to really finish off th look, so the Ram-head shield sits on the hood, instead. Too bad. A for the rest of the car? Badass. There are some pretty cool strip and wheel options to be had regardless of trim level, plus what' sure to be a bevy of aftermarket parts from Mopar and other thir parties. Finally, Chrysler's offering a factory R/T Track Pack that in its most aggressive form, combines the 6-speed Tremec wit

20" wheels and a 3.91 rear axle ratio. Bring money for tires Ford is the king of leveraging its heritage to keep the Mustan interesting. Chrysler has a shot at doing the same thing here wit the Challenger. From the looks of things, it's off to a good start That R/T Classic? Yeah, we could roll like that

View the attachments for this post at:

JLA

at:

Too bad it's so heavy! And too bad they didn't keep it a true hardtop, instead going with that fixed quarter window.

Reply to
Lloyd

Are there any true hardtops on the market? I've been under the impression that a B piller is necessary for rollover protection.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

I'm sure you could build a safety compliant 4-pillar true hardtop if you had a tubular steel halo bar in the roof and other reinforcements. But given that the Challenger is already being berated for its weight, and said weight is almost entirely due to modern safety demands, I think they made the right call.

Reply to
Steve