Re: Usenet Abuse: Someone at IP address 69.42.206.136 is impersonating me and posting nonsense

The hosting IP are the same 75.84.20.87. Not only is he impersonating you he is use your computer too. Check all the closets in the house or ask your wife's lover if he was on your computer when he was not on your wife.

I did not post that message. The impersonator did. Just check my > headers can check his[er?]. You'll find a significant difference. I'm > sorry for the inconvenience caused by the mass spam done under my name > by I am not responsible for it. >
Reply to
Ripcord