sensor

A mechanic did a computer analysis on my engine because of a check engine light (its been on for a few months). He said that I needed a DISI oxygen sensor (not switch). What's involved with this job and is it something that I can do?

1997 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 engine.

Thanks.

Reply to
JHI

The sensors are in the exhaust pipe and yes you can do it you can do it your self. I did on a 94 and I think they are the same. But there are two of them if it is the same one on each bank. You may need a special wrench but autozone has them as lenders.

Good luck, Bill '94 Intrepid Custom - Winner first gen at Carlisle 2003. '2001 Intrepid RT

Reply to
midnightbluert