1996 stratus won't start

I have no spark on the #2 and #3 cylinders. Checked the coil pack, camshaft sensor, and the crankshaft sensor. All check out fine. I also checked the fuel pressure in the fuel rail. The fuel pressure is 52 while cranking and maintains 46 after cranking for over 3 minutes. I also checked the ASD relay which also checks out fine.

Reply to
Richard B via CarKB.com

this is a 2.4 L

Reply to