Starter removal 97 Stratus 2.4 automatic

Anybody aware of the correct procedure for locating and removing the lower mounting bolt for the starter on a 2.4 1997 Stratus? I have the Chiltons manual from the local library which "helpfully" tells me to remove it. The drawing is poor as well. The upper mounting bolt is easy. Any hints or tricks would be appreciated.

Reply to
cougarguy

cougarguy