ugly chryslers?

I've been a Chrysler purchaser for over 25 years. It seems to me that the current crop of Chrysler vehicles are exceedingly ugly and almost gothic in
look. The seem very angular and agressive. Is this styling actually working for them? Also, the interiors seems like cheap, plastic materials. Even the newer Grand Cherokee seems to have lost some identy. Is it just me? Comments appreciated.
David
in an obviously impaired state, wrote:

Chrysler products have always been "unorthodox" in their styling. Check out the 1962 Imperial, the 1969 Super Bee, the 60's era Plymouth Valiant, just to name a few. Trust me, the current crop of Chrysler products is no more ugly than would you would have found in the 60's.
--
Ray Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS

in
working
the

Thank you! Yeah they are really ugly, except for the Challenger. I think a lot of new cars are ugly. I don't like the current design trends in the auto business. That bulky, blocky look is hideous. It's like picasso designed the cars. I also really hate the boring selection of colors available for most new cars.

It used to be that you could order a car in just about any color with a big selection of interior colors. Now you get brown or black or gray interiors with silver, white, yellow, black, or some god awful shade of blue. fortunately for us most of the dealers order the cars for their lots with the worst possible combination of colors. No wonder they can't see any cars! On the exterior styling my Reo Wagon had cleaner lines. Thank god to the they build cars for people who only know step on the gas or brake and put the car in drive. God forbid you would want a small car with a big ass engine and a five or six speed manual transmission.