Whassup w/my brakelights???!!!

The fuse is good and I replaced brake light switch. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!

Reply to
biggygreg

Bulbs?

Reply to
Dan C

I was going to say the same thing lol... Bulbs are the first thing I would have checked.

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

no, can't be bulbs. The parking lights work and they use the same bulb. There is no separate "brake light" bulb.

Reply to
biggygreg

Separate filament, though...

Reply to
RWM

yeah, I remembered that after I posted. I 'll check tonight. I just can't image all of them could go out at the same time.

Reply to
biggygreg

Agreed, it would be a coincidence.

Reply to
RWM

DOH!! It was the lamps. There must have been a short because they each had a small burn mark on the side. The filaments were still intact. Anyway, glad it's resolved and thanks for your help.

Reply to
biggygreg

It's happened to me before, glad you got it fixed.

xblazinlv