Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Grand Caravan SE "door ajar" light stays on
Hi, The door ajar light stays on even though all the doors are close securely. Also the door locks don't lock at 16 mph like they used to, and the sliding doors don't lock after closing them now. All...
4
4

1996 Grand Caravan Courtesy Lamp Relay Location?
All of the courtesy lamps in my 96 Grand Caravan have stopped working (dome, door, under hood, glove box, halo lamp, etc.. The reading lamps (manually switched on/off), vanity mirror lamps,...
1
1

Considering a SRT-4
I have a dilemma. I went down to the dealership today to "discuss" trading in my 2004 Neon SXT with 8,500 miles for an SRT-4. My current monthly payment is somewhat high because I'm young and don't...
1
1

Blondes
Q. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday? A. Tell her a joke on Wednesday. Q. How do you confuse a blonde? A. You can't, they have always been like that. Q. A blonde is going to London on a...

2002 Grand Caravan Stops Running
Hi: I recently purchased a 2002 Grand Caravan Sport (3.3 I think). Today I went to start it and... 1. The engine started 2. Dash, lights, CD came on 3. Engine slowly died When I immediately try to...
9
9

timing
I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona 2.5 Turbo and I am trying to figure out the marks on the transmission. I was wondering does that have anything to do with the timing? Because the car will start right up...
3
3

Grand Caravan SXT Transmission Cooler
I have a 2005 GC SXT. It's rated for a towing capacity of 3,800 lbs. I'm planning a summer vacation which involves towing my 3,000 lb. boat on a 12-hour drive. A friend suggested that it might be...
2
2

dodge mini van trans don't shift
I took my friend's 1991 Dodge min van for a drive this morning. Drove a couple miles and it shifted into high etc. but didn't seem to want to shift down into passing gear etc. Then I turned around and...
3
3

Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep

1996 Dodge Avenger power wire question
im trying to find a place where to route my 8awg power wire for my amp on this 1996 dodge avenger 2.0L 4cyl automatic, and i cant seem to find a proper location on the firewall.. Perhaps some of you...

'98 Grand Caravan squealing noise
have had this vehicle checked many x's. New serpentine belt x3, tensioner belt x2, A/C compressor. Noise continues to where it's embarassing to drive! Dealer has no other idea or options. Help!
7
7

99 plymonth neon 2.0 l dohc
well let me try this again i have a 99 plymonth neon. I have this problem when the engine warms up after i come to a complete stop and accelerate again the car does not want to move it seems like it...
4
4

DaimlerChrysler Commits Over $70 Million to Fuel Cell
DaimlerChrysler Commits Over $70 Million to Fuel Cell Development in the U.S. -  The United States Department of Energy and DaimlerChrysler Work Together for Further Development of Fuel Cell Vehicles...

Where's the Chevy equivalent of this forum?
I like Dodges but I also snagged a little Cavalier Z-24 convertible which we really enjoy during summer--it's good looking, has good power and sometimes gets over 30 mpg(!) Cheap fun. But I don't see...
1
1

1997 Caravan BCM failure
I am about to have the fourth BCM installed in my '97 Caravan with 111555Km (67000 mi) on it. First time was right out of the showroom to correct problems with door locks and interior lights, second...
12
12