02 sensor errors

Hi, I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 with 5.9l engine, Dual exhaust. In the past few weeks, I have gotten several P0132 and P0138 errors. After clearing the code out, the truck runs great for a couple of days. Then, another C.E.Light. My mileage has been constant at 17mpg highway No changes. I have a Haynes manual but it doesn't tell which 02 sensor is where. The codes break down to Bank 1 Sensor 1 HiVolt and Bank 1 Sensor 2 HiVolt. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you. John M.

Reply to
JohnMM