1991 W250 Air Duct Source?

Can anyone suggest a source for the rubber air duct that runs from the air filter element box to the turbocharger intake on a 1991 W250 without intercooler?

NAPA doesn't have it, the dealer no longer carries it, and I went through about half a dozen internet Dodge truck parts sites before finding the part listed on mydodgeparts.com. They cancelled my order because they have none either.

thanks

Reply to
sddso